Am I a hero because there are so many bullets in me that if you shook me up and down I’d rattle like a piggy bank? That’s not a hero. That’s luck. There’s a difference.
The people who were inside the temple that day have the right to see it differently. The ones who ran into the pantry when he was coming after them. They can say, and only they can say, “You saved me by being there. You’re my hero.” They can say it because he was gonna kill them, and when he saw me, he left them alone.
I was just doing my job.
- everythingyntk likes this
- stephaniefranco50 reblogged this from usatoday
- coolchicksfromhistory likes this
- thefirstwordthatcomestomind likes this
- psychodelicfolk likes this
- keithziliu likes this
- houseoforange likes this
- chowder-flapjack likes this
- harryisjustsopretty likes this
- larryballsack reblogged this from decathectprone
- decathectprone reblogged this from usatoday
- usatoday posted this